Wednesday, 24 February 2010

I then added some pictures in place of the red square, where they were meant to be. The pictures add more colour and more life to my contents page.
I then added a few more titles to fill the page and also an advertisement. The influence for my advertisement came from one of the contents i analysed. The advertisement also brings more colour to my contents.
I then created a space where i would put the pictures to associate with the headings flowing down the right hand side. I placed this here to ensure that i did not right on that side of the page. The heading on the right hand side are all lined up,i done this by moving them around with the grid on.
Firstly i created the background of my contents page. To allow it to be associated with the front cover i decided to create an identical background and also use the same styling of wording along with the same font.